|Toddler Tennis||1 & 4*||Friday||3:30pm to 4pm||Glenlea Tennis Club|
|ANZ Hot Shots||1,2,3,4*||Monday, Wednesday & Fridays||4pm to 4:45pm to 4:45pm to 5:30pm||Glenlea Tennis Club|
|ANZ Hot Shots||1 & 4||Tuesday and Thursday||8am to 8:30am||Immanuel Primary School|
|Junior Group Coaching||1 & 4||Monday to Friday||7am to 8am||Immanuel College|
|Junior Elite Squad||1,2,3,4||Monday to Friday||4pm to 5:30pm||Glenlea Tennis Club|
|High performance Squad||1,2,3,4||Monday to Friday||5:30pm to 7pm||Glenlea Tennis Club|
|Adult Group Coaching||**||Monday and Tuesday||7pm to 8pm||Glenlea Tennis Club|
* 1st 8 weeks of the term
** Started on the 4th September to 18th December. This program will continue in January.
High Performance & Junior Elite Coaching
Langman & Ley Elite Tennis Academy uses world class training standards to provide an opportunity to move from high performance to the professional level.
Todd Langman is the coach of Thanasi Kokkinakis who has coached him from the junior to the professional level. Todd Ley has substantial experience from playing on the world tour at the age of 16 and training at the worlds best tennis Academies.
Past and present players from the academy include:
– Tayla Whitehouse a member of the 2017 Australian Junior Fed Cup team.
– Charlotte Kempenaers-Pocz 2016 under 12 girls Australian champion.
– Alex Bolt ATP professional player, highest world ranking No. 164 in singles and world No. 93 in doubles.
– Edward Winter 2017 under 12 boys Australian grass court champion.
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots is tennis for kids! It’s a program designed to help every child, no matter their age or ability, jump in and start playing tennis. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots is played on smaller courts with modified equipment, including lighter racquets, lower nets and low compression balls that don’t bounce too high.
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 1st 8 weeks of the term.
Times: 4pm to 4:45pm (3 to 7 years of age), 4:45pm to 5:30pm (7 years of age and above).
Location: Glenlea Tennis Club, Ferguson St, Novar Gardens
Cost: $125 per term for attendance once a week, $150 per term for attendance two times a week, $175 per term for attendance three times a week.
Toddler Tennis (ANZ Hot Shots Blue Ball stage)
For ages between 2.5 – 5yrs and no minimum playing standard required. Players could move to red ball the next stage earlier than 5yrs if required. It is designed to introduce younger children to the game of tennis in a fun setting. The program will help to stimulate motor skill development, build strength, balance and general coordination.
Days: Friday, 1st 8 weeks of the Term 4
Times: 3:30pm to 4pm
Location: Glenlea Tennis Club, Ferguson St, Novar Gardens
Cost: $100 per term
Hot Shots participants are eligible for $50 Sports Vouchers to pay for coaching or club membership. Further information can be found at Sports Vouchers.
Adult Group Coaching
Adult Group Coaching is a tennis program designed to help every adult, no matter their ability or fitness level. It is a great way to brush up on your tennis skills and get fit before or during the tennis competition season. It is a great alternative to going to the gym to get fit and is set in a fun and welcoming environment with the coaching provided by Todd Langman and Todd Ley. The group comprises of about 8 to 12 adults so it is a great way to meet others.
Time: 7pm to 8pm
Date: Starting on 4th September 2018 to 18th December 2018.
Day: Tuesday Nights
Location: Glenlea Tennis Club
Cost: $200 for attendance of eight weeks.
Adult group coaching will be available from January following the silly season. Register now to secure your spot.
Private tennis coaching is available for all ages and standards. It is recommend for those wanting to improve their games quickly and who want one on one technical tennis information. We have female and male coaches who are experienced.
Register now to book a lesson.
|Todd Langman||Todd Ley||Olivia Ley|
|30mins: $50||30mins: $50||30mins: $30|
|1 hour: $80||1 hour: $80||1 hour: $50|
Meet the Team
0419 902 775
– Professional coach of Thanasi Kokkinakis (from junior to professional level) with the following achievements:
- Junior Australian and US Open finalist
- Highest world ranking of 69
- 3rd round of the French Open
- 1 of only 3 teenagers in the top 100 in the world
- Top 10 world ranking in juniors
– Coached Jarmila Gajdosova former world number 25 WTA, Alex Bolt Australian Davis cup squad member, Todd Ley former junior top 50
– Coached 5 junior grand slam players from beginner to national level and they have all gone on to compete at the Australian Open and more
– Wimbledon 2013 Boys' Doubles champion Thanasi Kokkinakis and Nick Kyrgios
– Coached national champions / junior Australian representatives Isabella Ryles, Tayla Whitehouse, Petra Hule, Charlotte Kempenaers
- Coached and played in the winning Australian Tennis League
– Level 2 Tennis Australia coach
– Certified Australian Institute of Fitness master trainer
– Keeping the Tennis Community Safe Certified
0450 612 865
– Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy coach for 1 year
– Coached Thanasi Kokkinakis as a junior
– Previous professional coach of Jennifer Elie (highest world ranking 219)
– Coached all ages and levels of players
– Eddie Herr winner singles, doubles & mixed doubles
– Orange Bowl winner
– Sun City World number 1 winner beating del Porto in the final
– World no. 1 under 12 and 13
– Junior world Youth Cup & Junior Davis Cup representative
– Quarter finalist at Young Starts in Tour Paris under 14
– Played French Open, Wimbledon, Australian Open juniors. Aus Open Juniors Finalist.
– Men’s Australian Open qualifying at age 16
– Turned professional at 16 yrs old
– Coached & trained by Nick Bolitieri, Paul Anacone, Jim Courier, David Wheaton, Petr Korda, John Newcombe, Tony Roche, Roger Rasheed & Gavin hopper
– Youngest ever athlete signed by IMG at 11 yrs old & based at the IMG/Nick Bollettieri Academy
– Spent 2 yrs with the AIS in Melbourne
0425 861 199
– 3 years of coaching experience
– Coached at Prospect Tennis Club for a year and a half
– Worked with a range of people ranging from 4 year old’s to 70 year olds
– Managed elite squads at prospect tennis club with Todd Ley
– In May 2016, partnered with the Glenlea Tennis Club and Todd Langman to create the Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy
– Worked with juniors at the Academy to maximise their full potential
– SA State League Player (no.1 position) Glenlea Tennis Club and Prospect Tennis Club
– 5 time South Australian junior representative, twice in bruce cup, once in Pat pearce, 2 in 12s and 14s teams event at Melbourne Park.
– 2013 under 16 national semi finalist, came third overall out of a draw of 32
– World junior ranking of 609 6/1/2014
– Back to back winner of two AMT’s at the start of 2015 winning a platunim at Happy Valley and winning a white AMT at Millswood
– Back to back semi finalist of two platinum AMTs at the start of 2017
– National team player for Marryatville High School in 2012
Child Safe Environment
The Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy (LLETA) is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people accessing LLETA services and the welfare of the children and young people in LLETA care will always be LLETA’s first priority. All children and young people who come to LLETA have a right to feel and be safe. Everyone within the Academy has a role to play in ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. This includes coaches and administration staff working with children and young people or in close proximity to them and those with access to the records of children and young people. Academy has appointed a child safety officer as a first point of contact to provide advice and support to volunteers, employees, children, young people, and parents regarding the safety and well-being of children and young people accessing the Academy’s services. The child safety officer is also responsible for monitoring the Academy’s child safety policy and practices, including ongoing training needs relating to child protection issues. This is all completed in association with the Glenlea Tennis Club where the Academy is based.
Todd Langman is Keeping the Tennis Community Safe certified. Information about Safe Guarding Children can be found here.
Tennis Australia's 24 HOUR TELEPHONE REPORTING AND ASSISTANCE SERVICE: 1800 11 SAFE (1800 117 233)
To raise a complaint securely online, please follow this link and complete the information as required.