The Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy has tennis coaching available for all standards and ages in a group or private setting. The academy have ATP tour coaches Todd Langman and Todd Ley, associated Coach of Adelaide’s own: Thanasi Kokkinakis and former coaches of Jamila Wolfe.
The academy is based in Adelaide, South Australia at the Glenlea Tennis Club, Ferguson St Novar Gardens. It welcomes local, national and international players.
Langman & Ley Elite Tennis Academy uses world class training standards to provide an opportunity to move from high performance to the professional level.
Todd Langman is the coach of Thanasi Kokkinakis who has coached him from the junior to the professional level. Todd Ley has substantial experience from playing on the world tour at the age of 16 and training at the worlds best tennis Academies.
Past and present players from the academy include:
– Tayla Whitehouse a member of the 2017 Australian Junior Fed Cup team.
– Charlotte Kempenaers-Pocz 2016 under 12 girls Australian champion.
– Alex Bolt ATP professional player, highest world ranking No. 164 in singles and world No. 93 in doubles.
– Edward Winter 2017 under 12 boys Australian grass court champion.
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots
ANZ Tennis Hot Shots is tennis for kids! It’s a program designed to help every child, no matter their age or ability, jump in and start playing tennis. ANZ Tennis Hot Shots is played on smaller courts with modified equipment, including lighter racquets, lower nets and low compression balls that don’t bounce too high.
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday during school terms
Times: 4pm to 4:45pm (3 to 7 years of age), 4:45pm to 5:30pm (7 years of age and above)
Location: Glenlea Tennis Club, Ferguson St, Novar Gardens
Cost: $100 per term for one session per week or $150 per term for up to 3 sessions per week
Cardio Tennis is a tennis workout program catering to all fitness levels. Bringing together a variety of cardio workouts, a range of fun tennis drills, all to a high-energy soundtrack. The program is focused on leading a healthy, fun and active lifestyle.
Everybody! Every Cardio Tennis session is open to players of all ages and abilities.
No. The best thing about Cardio Tennis is that you do not have to be good at tennis to get involved. In fact, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before.
Your coach is trained to mix up the activities to cater for all skill and fitness levels, so while it’s a great for beginners, more experienced tennis players will also have a great time.
The program is held through the Spring and Summer months.
Meet the Team
0419 902 775
– Professional coach of Thanasi Kokkinakis from junior to professional level
– Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy coach for 1 year
– SA State League Player
0450 612 865
– Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy coach for 1 year
– Coached Thanasi Kokkinakis as a junior
– Previous professional coach of Jennifer Elie (highest world ranking 219)
– Coached all ages and levels of players
– Eddie Herr winner singles, doubles & mixed doubles
– Orange Bowl winner
– Sun City World number 1 winner beating del Porto in the final
– World no. 1 under 12 and 13
– Junior world Youth Cup & Junior Davis Cup representative
– Quarter finalist at Young Starts in Tour Paris under 14
– Played French Open, Wimbledon Australian Open juniors. Aus Open Juniors Finalist.
– Men’s Australian Open qualifying at age 16
– Turned professional at 16 yrs old
– Coached & trained by Nick Bolitieri, Paul Anacone, Jim Courier, David Wheaton, Petr Korda, John Newcombe, Tony Roche, Roger Rasheed & Gavin hopper
– Youngest ever athlete signed by IMG at 11 yrs old & based at the IMG/Nick Bollettieri Academy
– Spent 2 yrs with the AIS in Melbourne
0425 861 199
– 3 years of coaching experience
– Coached at Prospect Tennis Club for a year and a half
– Worked with a range of people ranging from 4 year old’s to 70 year olds
– Managed elite squads at prospect tennis club with Todd Ley
– In May 2016, partnered with the Glenlea Tennis Club and Todd Langman to create the Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy
– Worked with juniors at the Academy to maximise their full potential
– SA State League Player (no.1 position) Glenlea Tennis Club and Prospect Tennis Club
– 5 time South Australian junior representative, twice in bruce cup, once in Pat pearce, 2 in 12s and 14s teams event at Melbourne Park.
– 2013 under 16 national semi finalist, came third overall out of a draw of 32
– World junior ranking of 609 6/1/2014
– Back to back winner of two AMT’s at the start of 2015 winning a platunim at Happy Valley and winning a white AMT at Millswood
– Back to back semi finalist of two platinum AMTs at the start of 2017
– National team player for Marryatville High School in 2012
Child Safe Environment
The Langman and Ley Elite Tennis Academy (LLETA) is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people accessing LLETA services and the welfare of the children and young people in LLETA care will always be LLETA’s first priority. All children and young people who come to LLETA have a right to feel and be safe. Everyone within the Academy has a role to play in ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. This includes coaches and administration staff working with children and young people or in close proximity to them and those with access to the records of children and young people. Academy has appointed a child safety officer as a first point of contact to provide advice and support to volunteers, employees, children, young people, and parents regarding the safety and well-being of children and young people accessing the Academy’s services. The child safety officer is also responsible for monitoring the Academy’s child safety policy and practices, including ongoing training needs relating to child protection issues. This is all completed in association with the Glenlea Tennis Club where the Academy is based.
The Academy abides by Tennis Australia’s Policies. Further information about each policy can be found at here.